Ben Franklin Elementary PTO is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 that seeks to:
- Enhance and support the educational experience
- Develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parental involvement
- Improve the environment through volunteer opportunities and financial support
Thanks to your generous support we are able to host a wide range of events and fund staff requests to enrich the classroom and student experience.
Here’s an overview of our budget and activities:
View the 2018 – 2019 PTO Activities Calendar
Volunteer and join the PTO! We have opportunities to fit any schedule, from committee chairs and classroom help, or event volunteers and simple help-from-home.
Top 5 Reasons to Join:
- Support your child and the school
- Volunteer opportunities
- Stay informed
- Vote on key PTO decisions
- Build community, make friends
Fill out aMembership Form to join!